Here we go!!
Pictures of my new apartment in Memphis and Anna's wedding weekend.
Our living room
Rachel and I are pretty proud of our lights on the counter.
The view from our balcony
One day I looked out at the gazebo and a guy was doing pull-ups on it.
The 1 Mile marker for the trail that runs around the lake.
And by trail I mean sidewalk.
But it works for me...makes training for a Half easier.
Emily and I figured out it's 1.2 miles around.
(We had to "figure it out" because this 1 Mile marker is the ONLY marker on the whole thing.)
Our balcony...which I have been calling the porch.
No chairs or table or twinkly lights yet, but it's going to be an awesome place to sit and look at the lake when we do get it put together.
And when it cools off a bit.
My room...much bigger than my room in Starkville.
View from the bathroom
My view every morning when I open the blinds.
The view from Rachel's room.
Pretty awesome.
Me and AC at Anna's rehearsal dinner in Jackson, MS.
Butler and myself :)
Here's the Bride!!
Anna and myself at the Bridesmaid Brunch.
The beautiful bride right after she got ready.
Best friends
Anna's college buds:
Libbie, me, AC, Butler, and Lori
Just chilling before the ceremony.
Have fun in the British Virgin Islands!!
Memphis is great so far.
I (obviously) love where I live.
I'm one week into the new job. So far so good. Learning the ropes of a new hospital is always somewhat overwhelming, but I'm encouraged by the fact that I did it with every new rotation during the internship. Catching on quickly is something you get good at as an intern.
The people I work with are extremely friendly and encouraging.
There are even dietetic interns!!
That's sort of weird since I was just in their shoes a couple of months ago.
Having so many good friends here is making the transition from school life to the real world much easier.
I'm excited and praying over finding a new church home here.
Getting completely settled will take a little while, but I'm getting use to the fact that this is my new home.
I do miss me some Stark though. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment