So I got on Facebook this morning and an old friend had posted these REALLY old pics.
I wanted to share.
I'm the one in the dress that resembles something a sailor would wear.
Some of you have heard me say that I always had a bow on the side of my head which in turn made me tilt my head to one side 99% of the time.
Here is proof of that:

This is my first dance recital!!
I LOVE it.
Those were my two best friends, Jessica and Johanna (they're twins if you can't tell), and I'm pretty sure we were 4 years old here.
(it's pre-the glasses years)
I still have that costume in a box at the top of my closet at home.
One day my little girls will surely argue over who gets to wear it first....seeing as it is extremely awesome.
I think the matching tap shoe ties are a big plus.
I only took tap for the first 7 years...I later claimed it gave me a headache and didn't want to take that class anymore. haha

Hope you laughed a little today!!
we would definitely have been bffs as little girls. our little girls can dress up together- bring your pink tutu and i'll bring my sequined lady bug tap dress!
ReplyDelete