So I did it. I decided to be like some of the cool people I admire most (Jane Gray & Libbie) and start my very own blog. I'm not sure how interesting it will be, but I do know that I will probably be finding time for this when I should be living the life of an intern instead. But with that said, raise your hand if you would like to hear stories from my hectic and jam packed life over the next 9 months. That's what I thought. No one raised their hand. Oh well, I'll be telling you anyway.
This year is going to be different to say the least. Same Starkville, a good majority of my lovely friends still being here, but no more college life. Getting up to be at work in Columbus at 5am or Tupelo by 7 for free. Anyone jealous yet? Graduate classes with the word "theory" in the title aka scary amounts of papers due on top of the gazillion assignments for each rotation. Hello Real World, my name is Mary and you make me want to cry.
With that said (not complaining, just giving you a picture of my upcoming life), I couldn't be happier to be in Starkville another year, living with my baby sister and loving the relationships God has blessed me with over the past 4 years. This internship that is most certainly going to break me down time after time this year is also a major blessing. No, I'm not playing as a Princess in Disney World right now, but God's plan was greater and He saw to it that I would be here again this year. And I am pumped to find out all the reasons why.
Hello Real World, my name is Mary and you make me want to cry.
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAHHAHA... thanks for that.